Goodbye can be So Hard
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=177]Goodbye can be So Hard[/drupal]

Well folks, I finished my first week of school today. It wasn't too bad. It was very long, but I didn't have any major problems with school. I think it'll be an interesting semester for sure. We don't get a spring break. So it'll be even more interesting because I won't have a week of a break of anything until after school is over.Today marks the day of dread for my family.My brother headed up to Trenton New Jersey today. He got promoted in the Yankee baseball team so he's moved on up to Trenton to play for them. Based on what I've read on baseball websites, he didn't do too well in Tampa or Charleston so we'll see. We'll see how it goes.
  • Awww, hugs :) both for your goodbye plus your memory card.

Regarding the memory card, I know how annoying it can be when one of your memory cards goes missing. I lost one of my original plystation memory cards a couple of years ago. It had my FFVII, FFVIII and possibly my FFIX game saves on it. Seriously annoying it was. I never did finish VII or VIII. Although, finished VII on the PC which is kinda the same, the ending to that game is brilliant. Especially beforehand when you have to finish off Sephiroth once and for all. I still wonder if there is like a slight difference in that final "Finish Him" kind of scene. I had Cloud's Level 4 Limit Break Omnislash, but what happens if you haven't got it, I wonder if you finish him off with the most powerful one you've got :confused:

Anyway, hope you find your memory card and that you feel happier bout your bro going. You never know, you might see him in the er World Series (is that right?) sometime soon on tv.