A sad day in Mcdonald's history [Video]
  • [CENTER]image

Oh no. I love Mcdonald's chicken Mcnuggets, right? Well, my love for this tasty food has taken a hit. Someone forwarded me this video, and I think it will explain a lot.

Note: Put down anything you are currently eating before watching this. I'm sorry you have to watch this, but it is for your own good. :o

YouTube - McDonalds - Chicken Head in Chicken Nuggets - McNasty
    [/CENTER]
  • Ugh i have seen this so many times now - Its a load of rubbish. I worked for macdonalds for nearly 3 years and it physically couldnt happen!!
  • Well, it made it onto the local news, so then I guess the local news lies to people.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Well, it made it onto the local news, so then I guess the local news lies to people.

All news is intended to be objective and informative, but it ends up being subjective and persuasive. People are already suspicious about McDonald's already so of course they're going to want to put something weird on the local news about it.
  • my computer is to slow to play video but thursday one of our mcdonalds was almost leveled by a tornadoe

okay so i managed to see a couple frames of the video, but it almoslooks like some one was trying o pull a prank, what kindof person in their right mind would put that in a box to serve to some one, i would have freaked out to have pulled that out of the fryer