Ps1 Spyro Tree Tops
  • MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO DRIVE ME BONKERS ON THE LAST DRAGON. HE CAN SEE IT AFTER GETTING LYLE BUT CANT GET TO THE LAST ONE. PLEASE HELP ME I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO BED TONIGHT. LOL:confused:
  • He just doesn't want to be alone in Bonkersland, perhaps. :p This bit of instruction starts off from finding Lyle- he actually should have been the first one found so I'm not sure which of the other two you have.

Charge down the ramp and land on a platform not far away. Then, glide over to another super-charge and follow it down until you smash into an unbreakable chest, thereby breaking it. Then glide on down to an area below which is right next to the Return Home vortex. Jump into the whirlwind and walk up the super-charge. After cleaning out the inside, head back out to the top of the super-charge ramp and jump off to the right and down onto a spiralling ramp. Jump into the whirlwind here to get all the way back to the start of the level. This time go past the window and out onto the ledge just right of it. Glide down to where you can see a deep red thief. You probably won't catch it, but open the locked chest and move along up to the dragon. You have found Isaac, a green dragon.

Well charge down the nearby ramp and jump at the end in order to smash into an unbreakable chest you saw earlier on. Jump back to the spiral walkway and back up in the whirlwind. Head all the way back to where you last found a dragon, and charge down the super-charge. Head off to the right at the end of it (remember to jump right at the end of the ramp, still hold charge though) and along the spiral path you've used before. Charge along here and out the other side to land on another super-charge ramp, carry on super-charging and fly off the end to land on the bit above where the Return Home vortex is. Flame the red thief here to get a gem. Now, once again head all the way back to the start and head out of the window again. Go on until you reach the dragon spot out here. This is the difficult part now. Charge down the ramp and head to the right and carry on charging down here. Then as you reach the end, head right again and charge backwards up the ramp and then jump off to the right again and head up another ramp, then right at the end of this one you will need to be going fast and to jump perfectly in order to land on the platform in front of you. The green thief from the start is here, so flame him for a nice pink gem. And of course, free the dragon. Here is Jed, a red dragon.