GOLDENEYE N64 Reenactment (Video)
  • [CENTER]image

I'm sure most of us have played Goldeneye 64 at some point. It's just one of those games that everybody seemed to have when it came out. Multiplayer was amazing on that game, it really set standards for future multiplayer games . Those standards were never held up to by future 007/Bond games, but oh well, we have this great video to remember the good old days by:

GOLDENEYE N64 REENACTMENT
    [/CENTER]
  • ahh, them were the days, dual pistols - last man standing

We used to set up TS2 death matches like the multiplayer in GE64 - damn but they rocked :cool:
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    ahh, them were the days, dual pistols - last man standing

We used to set up TS2 death matches like the multiplayer in GE64 - damn but they rocked :cool:

I was one of the lucky dudes that had a gameshark with my N64. With that, there was a gameshark-only code you could turn on so that you could walk through walls. That was just hilarious to see.

And you've gotta love those proximity mines. You could fill a room with them and then just sit back and wait... I wish more games had neat weapons like that. :p
  • Everytime your opponent respawned they died - it was excellent!

Such a weapon would be regarded as cheating in these more cultured days, but I think something like that would make a great n00b weapon in an online FPS - only the beginners could use it, thus leveling up the playing field a little :)
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    ...I think something like that would make a great n00b weapon in an online FPS - only the beginners could use it, thus leveling up the playing field a little :)

Yeah, :D that's a good idea. Give n00bs proximity mines and nothing else. Let them prove that they are good at planting mines!!

Seems like you could be killed by your own mines on Goldeneye... isn't that right? I can't remember, I havent played it in so many years...