Sims: From Baby to Adult
  • A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=187]Sims: From Baby to Adult[/drupal]

Well folks, today while playing my sims in the morning I realized that my first Sim ever born in the neighborhood finally grew into an adult. I feel a sort of nostalgia for him. I mean, I orchestrated his life to fit what I have planned for him now.So, I decided to outline the life so far of the first baby in the Neighborhood of Mel-O-Drama.Dale Cordini was born to Nikki Cordini's household and allowed for a sort of "consolation" for Nikki since her previous baby (unmentionable Meena Cordini) had been taken away by the social services.
  • Well that sounds like some badly written soap opera, doesn't it?
    Sounds like that Nikki is a bit too realistic. She'll be making a fortune on child benefits up to when she's an elder :eek:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Well that sounds like some badly written soap opera, doesn't it?
    Sounds like that Nikki is a bit too realistic. She'll be making a fortune on child benefits up to when she's an elder :eek:

Hey man! I choreograph awesome soap operas!!:)

Haha, I wish there was child support. She's been earning her pay by way of the motherlode.:o
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Haha, I wish there was child support. She's been earning her pay by way of the motherlode.:o

Motherlode is Child Support Agency. Why do you think they called it Motherlode and not something like Moneylode or Cheaterslode?

EA get's the equivalent of 1% of all CSA benefits just because they put Mother and not some other word.

Honest!

It's true!

Would I lie to you? :cool:

lol :laugh: