PS3 Downloader
  • New here and have searched endlessly on this PS3 Downloader site. has anyone done this it cost like $35 for a lifetime and you can DL all the games you want but the catch is it does not list the games up front. i read an article where you would be able to download old arcade hits but have not found anything like that. the PS store has a few older PS games but nothing to brag about.
  • wa2fst said:
    New here and have searched endlessly on this PS3 Downloader site. has anyone done this it cost like $35 for a lifetime and you can DL all the games you want but the catch is it does not list the games up front. i read an article where you would be able to download old arcade hits but have not found anything like that. the PS store has a few older PS games but nothing to brag about.

No one here is going to advocate that. It is illegal, whatever website you may be talking about, because they are selling pirated/hacked games.

Don't be a cheapskate. Get a ps3, and actually buy games for it. Otherwise, we don't care to help you break the law.
  • Exactly right- those games they are offering are illegally made copies and their distribution of those games like that is equally illegal. Getting your games this way gives nothing to the developers which means less money to put toward the making of future games.
  • you guys are just like every other forum you get all excited. let me clarify my question because i can see this being my fault. i have a PS 3 and i had read on the internet researching the PS3 prior to buying it and it had an article about all of the classic arcade hits that would be avail. such as midway games to be downloaded to it so i seen this site that is called xxxxxxx which has games for the PS3 and the WII. but you pay for the games u front and DL the games i assume the games are emulators. not sure that is why i asked. so do not assume i am breaking the law over a question. there are PSP sites all over the net doing the same thing but they are in fact emulators. so oviously i must be the only person to search outside the playstation network and their horrible selection of games to DL.
  • No, you aren't the first but the fact remains that the distribution of those game files as they are doing is still illegal. We are not getting excited, we are stating a fact.

If there are certain classic games you want to check out you could try one of the arcade collections put out on the PS2. Most can be had for $20 (or maybe even less) and give you loads of classic games to check out. It's true they are slow getting more content on the PSN Store but that will change eventually. Microsoft went through the same growing pains in the first year of the 360's existence.