• what is a good psone RPG game?i have played tomba,threads of fate,spyro,games like that.I am simple minded when it comes to games.no shooting.on the line of (nintendo) mario,donkey kong,etc
    thanks
  • You'd probably want a platform type game rather than an RPG. Tomba and Spyro are both platformers but Threads of Fate is an RPG from Square. I would recommend getting a Crash Bandicoot game or maybe Secret of Mana, a fairly easy RPG that you'd probably enjoy. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask and i or one of the other great members will find you an accurate and speedy answer. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • if u are really into RPG's and story line I would definently go for final fantasy 7 you cant miss with that game ;)
  • FFVII is an awesome RPG but it requires the use of a fair amount of strategy but if you think you'd like it then go ahead. But if you're looking for something like Mario or DK like you had said then Crash would definitely be the way to go. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:

• I also recommend you playing Chrono Cross which has a great story, it is also easy to get the hang of. Hope you got a lot of time on your hands because once you start playing this game you won't be able to put it down.
  • Crash Bandicoot is a great series.
  • I recomend
    gt3
    gta3
    bof4
    thps3
    ssx-trickie
    dark cloud
    spy hunter
    raw
    thats all the good games i can think of