• Help I can't seem to defeat the Dark Genie any tips? :2silly:
  • Hey Lisa u dont have to be a loosere after this tips from me...
    There are different ways to beat this guy...

1. Watch the color of the eyes on his hands. Once he plunges his hands into the ground, watch for a glowing portal to open right under you. Run towards the screen a bit, and then hit him with your most powerful weapon. NOTE: YOU NEED TO SWITCH YOUR WEAPONS ATTRIBUTE TO THE COLOR OF HIS HAND. Otherwise you do no damage.

2. The Dark Genie fires a brilliant purple laser. Avoid it, then lock on and shoot his eye with a ranged weapon. He'll then hit you with an unblockable wind. The best chance to survive his is to have: a)lots of premium chicken; B) stamina potions; or c) both. This is tedious, and unless you'vemassively built up your characters, this'll take a while. You cannot attack him with melee characters.

3. The camera's bad here, and it's very hard to lock on to the Dark Genie. Avoid the laser at all costs. It keeps going for a set period of time, and will track you mercilessly, hitting you multipletimes, until you're dead. It does a lot of damage.
    If the minions are really bugging you, destroy them quick, or else the laser or paw blasts will get you. But they will come back to life if you take too long.
    To damage the Dark Genie, target the little silver piece in its jaws, and either fire at it with a ranged character (preferably Ruby) or if you're feeling lucky, come in close with a melee
    character. The spot can only be hit when the Genie's low. This will also take a while.
  • Some additional tips.

In portion one of the battle you can actually do damage to his hands if you have no attributes selected.
  • [quote]Help I can't seem to defeat the Dark Genie any tips?