Spider-man the movie game
  • I recently bought the game...ok it was yesterday.
  • Please excuse me if this is a bit of topic but................YOU HAVE IT ALREADY ?!?!?!?!?!?

Sometimes being a PAL
    really sux !
  • :laugh3: :laugh3:
  • Is this Spiderman game any good then ?
  • Yes, this game is very good i might add.
  • The games hard - thats good i like a challenge. As Spidey fan i enjoyed the PS1 Spiderman games they were a lot of fun, but too easy (even on Hard). If Activision have'nt changed the winning formula I will definitely be investing in it.
  • I think you'll find the game works very similar to the PSOne games-in fact you can even use the "classic" controls if you like as well.Been playing it a few days so far and it's safe to say the PS2 Spider-Man keeps the faith very well.Now to wait for next weekend to see the movie!!
  • I'm in the UK - so ive only just got the game; and i can say its has not disappointed. If you guys thought PS1 spidey games was too easy then try this one; this is harder but still fun to play. I've got it on Super Hero mode and i'm getting slaughtered by thugs (i guess it back to spidey training for me). Looking forward to the movie on the 14th June. Enjoy!!
  • Gene, where'd you get that code from? I've exhausted all my sources (ok, i've looked at 2 sites, but they're reliable sites), and there's nothing about god mode.

Assuming the code is not false, you may have to enter 'cheat mode', and then enter the code:
    Cheat mode
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter "ARACHNID" as a code. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear the Green Goblin laugh.

That will unlock all regular levels, FMV sequences, and gallery pictures. Repeat code entry to return to normal.

I plan to hire the game in less than an hour. I can't wait B)
  • I think that code you found must be a fake,Gene-I've checked around several usually-reliable sites and none of them have that.
  • Thanks for looking about guys. When i went back to verify about the God Mode Code the information was deleted from the main site. Oh well, I did finish the game i just wanted to beat all those punks without them touching me. Theyll get theres anyway! Thanks again guys.
  • I found some cheats for Spiderman, i have'nt checked it so i dont know if it works or not:
    rating: 5.00/5.00
    Play as the Green Goblin
    In a storyline that mirrors the main game, you play as Harry Osborn (in his
    dad's costume and with the Goblin's arsenal of weapons) out to right the Osborn
    family name.
    *1. Start the game on hard or super hero difficulty and get into the first
    level.
    *2. Use the pause menu and quit out to the main shell.
    *3. Enter the "ARACHNID" cheat in the cheats menu which will open up all levels.
    *4. Use "Level Warp" to go to the conclusion level. This is only the final
    cinematic where Norman reveals himself to Spidey and is taken out by the glider.
    When you play this cinematic you have essentially beaten the game on whatever
    difficulty you chose at the beginning.
    *5. Get back to the main menu and enter the "Secret Store". Turn on the Green
    Goblin.
    *6. Use "Level Warp" or just start a new game and you will be playing as the
    Green Goblin. You will be playing at whatever difficulty you chose at step one
    unless you choose to start a new game and select a new difficulty.
    Master code:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter ARACHNID as a code. A laugh will confirm
    correct code entry. All levels in the level warp option, all gallery options
    (movie viewer/production art), and combo moves will be unlocked. Repeat code
    entry to return to normal.
    Unlimited webbing:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter ORGANICWEBBING as a code. A laugh will
    confirm correct code entry. Repeat code entry to return to normal. Alternately,
    accumulate 50,000 points during game play
    All fighting controls:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter KOALA as a code. A laugh will confirm
    correct code entry. Repeat code entry to return to normal.
    Level select:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter IMIARMAS as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Level skip:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter ROMITAS as a code. A laugh will confirm
    correct code entry. Repeat code entry to return to normal. Pause game play and
    select the "Next Level" option to advance to the next level.
    Bonus training levels:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter HEADEXPLODY as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as Mary Jane:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter GIRLNEXTDOOR as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as The Shocker:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter HERMANSCHULTZ as a code. A laugh will
    confirm correct code entry. Repeat code entry to return to normal.
    Play as a scientist:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter SERUM as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as a police officer:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter REALHERO as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as Captain Stacey (helicopter guy):
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter CAPTAINSTACEY as a code. A laugh will
    Play as thug model 1:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter KNUCKLES as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as thug model 2:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter STICKYRICE as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Play as thug model 3:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter THUGSRUS as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Matrix-style attacks:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter DODGETHIS as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Goblin-style costume:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter FREAKOUT as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Small Spider-Man:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter SPIDERBYTE as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Big head and feet for Spider-Man:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter GOESTOYOURHEAD as a code. A laugh will
    Enemies have big heads:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter JOELSPEANUTS as a code. A laugh will confirm
    First person view:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter UNDERTHEMASK as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Super coolant in glider:
    Enter the "Specials" menu and enter CHILLOUT as a code. A laugh will confirm
    Pinhead Bowling mini-game:
    Accumulate 10,000 points during game play to unlock the Pinhead bowling
    mini-game in the training menu.
    Vulture FMV sequence:
    Accumulate 20,000 points during game play to unlock a Vulture FMV sequence in
    the CG menu.
    Shocker FMV sequence:
    Accumulate 30,000 points during game play to unlock a Vulture FMV sequence in
    the CG menu.
    Green Goblin FMV sequence:
    Successfully complete the game under the hero or greater difficulty setting.
    Play as Alex Ross:
    Successfully complete the game under the normal or higher difficulty setting to
    unlock the Alex Ross costume in the specials menu.
    Alternate Green Goblin costume:
    If you are using the Alex Ross Spider-Man, play any level with the Green Goblin
    in it and he will have an alternate costume that resembles his classic costume
    more. Note: This will only work when you are in the Alex Ross costume and the
    Green Goblin alternate costume will not be in the very last in-game
    intermission.

Play as Peter Parker:
    Successfully complete the game under the easy or higher difficulty setting to
    unlock the Peter Parker costume in the specials menu.
    Play as wrestler:
    Successfully complete the game under the easy or higher difficulty setting to
    unlock the wrestler costume in the specials menu.
    To unlock this easily, first unlock the "Unlimited webbing" cheat. When you get
    to the ring, zip to the top and keep on shooting Spidey Bombs.
    Note:There is no infinite health code so dont ask.
    ******************************************************************************
    Fake Cheat Codes
    There are not to many fake codes for this game there is a few though.
    1."Responsibility" Many thought this was the code for infinite health well it
    wasn't.
    Secrets
    As you know, after beating the game on easy,You unlock the pinhead Bowling
    Mini-Game.Which can be found in the training levels.All you basically do is
    swing and kick.Not that Fun.*10,000 points in secret store.

SECRET STORE
    10,000 = unlocks Pinhead Bowling
    20,000 = unlocks Vulture movie
    30,000 = unlocks Shocker movie 5
    0,000 = unlimited web fluid
    PLAY AS/IN:
    Peter Parker = beat game on Easy or higher Wrestling suit = beat the game on
    Easy or higher Alex Ross suit = beat the game on Normal or higher.
    Green Goblin (Harry Osborn) = beat the game on Hero or higher ALEX ROSS GREEN
    GOBLIN If you use the Alex Ross Spider-Man suit (from the Secret Store) then
    whenever there is an in-game cinema scene with the Green Goblin, he will be
    wearing his Alex Ross version NOT the movie version. I like this better, but I'm
    not a big fan of the Alex Ross Spidey suit. I still like the Alien Symbiote or
    2099 costumes from the other games
  • Sorry if all that text seems a lot to get through just to find a cheat, but its does look genuine. Hope it helps.
  • Tanner! Thanks man, the hours of fun that I had :lol: Mary Jane saving Mary Jane! I wished..that..um..they kissed but it was still good! Im sorry my little perverted self...cold shower time. soo verrry cooolllddd. Thanks again Tanner ;)
  • Im glad you've had fun with the spidey cheats GeneStarwind; ive tried some of the codes for a laugh and they do indeed work. These codes should also work for the Xbox and Gamecube (Tested) version.