Fav. Album Covers (Dial up people: Sorry)!
  • Saw a thread on another forum like this, so I thought we could have a nice little thread here too. I am a huge music listener, all genres satisfy me, so hopefully we've got some others on this website that feel the same way I do.

Post your favorite album covers here and explain why you like 'em (JUST UPLOAD THEM ON IMAGESHACK.US, THAT'S A GOOD FREE IMAGE HOST):

My first favorite cover is one I just discovered, because I saw it on sale in the used bin at the CD store. It caught my eye, and I just had to buy it:

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

I was given a free sticker in a CD shop a while back. The free sticker was of this CD Cover. The sticker was so darn cool looking that I went on the net and looked up the band, Avenged Sevenfold. Needless to say, they are at the top of my favorites list now. I am so glad I found out about them. They are pretty great.

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

This next one is called "Tidal" by Fiona Apple. There just aren't words to describe its beauty. I love Fiona, shes an intriguing and real artist in a flooded world of boring and stupid Fergies.

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

This one's a good CD too. I'm going to see them in concert here in a few weeks for the first time. Can't wait for that.

[CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

Oh, and don't worry if you can't think of all your favorites at once, we can keep coming back to this thread to post more favs as we think of them. I'll just start it off with those 4, and see what you've got!