• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=202]Finally...[/drupal]

It's been so long... I almost forgot what they were like. I knew it was happening in other parts of the world. Heck, I even had suspicions it was going around me. Right under my nose! I mean, it had to be, didn't it? Did society all of a sudden break down and chaos now reigned? Did I miss the press conference? Was there a memo I didn't read? I don't think so. I knew there would be an end to this madness eventually. Something, somewhere had to give. A breaking point. The final straw. A light at the end of the tunnel...
  • I know what ya mean there Chris! Work is certainly a wear and tear on ya. I just recently returned from my weekend off and hopefully the vacation over the weekend will last me till my birthday.

Oh and level 80 on FFXII??? Have you beaten the mark that simply has the description of "You'll know it when you see it"? My friends mom is at level 75 and accidentally ran into it and it pulverized her! I'm sure if you keep working the levels though, you'll eventually get to the point where you can handle it.:)

Oh..and forgive me for sounding retarded...but what is GOWII??:eek:
  • Nice to see ya back Chris!!! Work sucks at getting in the way of life - But dont let it burn you out - Leave enough of you to go around ;)

Hope all is grand - miss ya x
  • Was gonna post yesterday but dint really have anything to say.
    Thought I'd reply to the FFXII thing though. I got all the way to Level 99 (or might be 100, whatever the top level is - I forget :confused:), but the game still says so many exp to next level, it's weird, can't for the life of me figure out why it's done that.

I haven't played the game for a few weeks now (bout a month or so). I got to the point where you need to collect all those dark orbs to get further down into that lighthouse type building that's on the edge of the waterfall (forget the name of the place). It was taking too long. I managed to bring light to the first corner on the first level (the first basement level after using the life to go down for the first time). It's so difficult to get extra black orbs though, I can never tell when I've got one, and by the time I've realised, it's flown away and I've missed it! :mad:
    I just needed to go kill that Mark that's supposedly a devil/angel thingy, but, like I've said, ain't got enough orbs to move down two levels, nevermind all three :(

I only need that Mark then I unlock the Final Super Mark (Which you don't have to kill, but I'd love to unlock it and beat it).
    Also, ain't got very far with the Hunters Club.
    And, I only need like one, or possibly two, Summons (I've had a complete mind block as to what they're called in FFXII).

I ain't played it for such a long time 'cause of other games. Right now I'm playing Command and Conquer 3 on PC, so that takes my time up a lot.

Jay
  • Thanks for the support! At work today they needed 14 people for overtime in the next three days. Looks like this past weekend was a fluke.:mad: At least I've got a week of vacation coming up soon.

Mel... GOWII = God Of War II and I've beaten all marks except the Final mark, which I have to still unlock by beating that wyrm in the Sochen Cave (I think).

Jane... missed you too!

Jay... Those dark orbs that keep getting away, have no fear! There are massive orbs on each level that collect the stray orbs you missed. Once I collected 75 from one massive orb! And that Seer mark you're after, he's pretty easy. The toughest part is the phoenix, which you'll face twice (once in the umbra/penumbra) and once again with the Seer. It sounds like you are close to where I am. I'm working toward unlocking that final mark too! Montblanc won't let me hunt it yet.:(
  • I'm also missing one, or possibly two, summons (or whatever they're called) {Can someone help me out with their naming? 'Cause I can only think of Summons (FFVII) and Guardian Forces (FFVIII) :(}

I could, if I wanted to, go talk to that elder rabbit type person who let's you go deeper into that mine (forget the name of the guy, the village and the mine) so you can get one of the final Summons. I got the Summon that's in the midle of the Great Crystal though. Took me ruddy ages to go through all the different doors :mad:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    I'm also missing one, or possibly two, summons (or whatever they're called) {Can someone help me out with their naming?

They are called Espers. Easy to remember for me because I work with a guy named Esper, although he likes to be called Bo. Wouldn't you with a name like Esper? ;)

By the way... got stuck with overtime at work again. :mad:
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    They are called Espers. Easy to remember for me because I work with a guy named Esper, although he likes to be called Bo. Wouldn't you with a name like Esper? ;)

By the way... got stuck with overtime at work again.

Espers...I knew THAT :eek:
    As for the OT, you wanna tell em where to stuff the OT :laugh:
    Failing that, you've got more money for gaming