• I've bought FF6 for PSOne and it had a bonus disc of FF10 with a playable demo. I found some stuff less perfect, lique the characters shaking a bit on the screen at the intro (sunset at the wasteland, by the fire) and some other stuff. Anyway, are there any differences between the demo and the final version of the game?
  • The demo is a very early version of the game. I'm not sure why it took so long for them to release it over there. The game is a whole hell of a lot better than the demo version. Especially since you'll be getting FFX:International. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • madhtr, what's FFX: International?
    I live in Europe, so the game will be for sale in the very last days of May or in June for sure. I don't know why they took so long
  • They actually have delayed the release until July and you can see that and a little info right here. Sorry to have to break the bad news on you but someone had to i guess. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • Oh, ok... but one more question, though... It may be a very stupid question... I've seen at the official Portuguese Playstation site, that FFx would be on stores at May 29th. Well... IF(!) somehow that happens, i mean, if would be released earlier, will it still BE FFX: International? I'll put it this way, when FF will be released in Europe, will be there any note on the game cover or something similar that will tell us that it is the Interational version, with all the extra stuff in the game? It's just I don't want to buy two versions of the game... I'm crazy enought to do that... but let's avoid it!
  • It will say Final Fantasy X International and it will have a different coverart than does the normal version of FFX. The price will be the same so you won't be paying anything extra. This site that you're referring to may not be as informed as I. Just a note: This is in no way a racist comment against anyone. Just wanted to state that so that no one would take this in the wrong light such as certain other threads. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I'm sorry, after a bit of extensive searching i have found that the date for FFX:I is scheduled to be the 31st of May which will be for Game so i'm sure that the game will be shipped to whereever it was that you saw that it was out on the 29th on that day. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: