Wow - Ozzy's still got it!
  • So, get this, Ozzy Osbourne has got a new CD coming out this month called "Black Rain", and you can listen to the full first single here. I highly recommend this song! If you pre-order it in iTunes, you get a bunch of extra songs, or you could just buy it when it comes to the stores. Either way, I'm liking what I hear.

I've always been a fan of his vocal stylings, especially on songs like "No More Tears" and "Crazy Train". I'm really surprised that he can still put a cool song together, even at his age. Rock music is nearly dead right now - maybe Ozzy can help save it.

Ozzy also recently stated that this is the first CD he's ever recorded while sober, so that's good to hear. Hopefully the first single isn't the only good song on the CD, as is the case with most CDs I end up buying :rolleyes:.
  • he was actually sober for this album? Wonders never cease. :eek:

It's sounding good- think I'll have to check iTunes for this one. may have to grab one or two of the older albums too, such as "Bark at the Moon".
  • Yeah, I agree, its great to hear that he took this CD seriously, and was able to stifle the alcohol abuse while compiling it :p.

I'm excited for this CD. Hope it does well.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    Hopefully the first single isn't the only good song on the CD, as is the case with most CDs I end up buying :rolleyes:.

I was right, the first song is the only good song. Rock music is in fact dead. Glad I was able to rent it from the library instead of buying it.
  • its ozzy yuo cany honestly of been expecting good quality music surley ? He's been crap for years.