Summer Blockbusters - What's your favorite
  • Summertime usually brings out the blockbuster movies and this summer looks to be no exception. What movie are you most looking forward to this summer?

Plenty of sequels out there this year... Spiderman 3 and Fantastic Four - Rise of the Silver Surfer are the two I most want to see (Marvel comics fan I am, of course). There are also Ocean's Thirteen, Shrek the Third, Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End and even another Die Hard sequel coming. The Transformers finally hit the big screen... that ought to be great!

So, let's hear what movies you are most looking forward to this summer and why?!
  • Already been to Spidey 3 (well worth it, going to be looking for that one on Blu-Ray when it comes out). Most of my movie viewing will be on the licensed character side- Fantastic Four and TransFormers are the two i'm mainly waiting for.

I was unsure about TF at first when seeing some of Michael Bay's "visions" for them but the addition of the original voices of Optimus and Megatron has boosted things a bit (by original i mean the actual generation 1 versions from the 80s, not the revised versions from Energon/ Cybertron/ Beast Wars).
  • Not so much the blockbusters but there are loads of films out that i want to see including

- Pirates of the carribean - mmmmmmm johnny depp!!
    - Harry potter and the order of the phoenix
    - Zodiac
    - 28 weeks later
    - and one with samuel L Jackson and christina ricci that i saw a review for and looks really good!!!

Might be watching 28 weeks later next week with my dad for some quality daddy daughter bonding before the big day!!!!!!
  • I just watched the movie Fracture. It was a very good movie, Anthony Hopkins is an amazing actor.

Im looking forward the the Bourne Ultimatum. I liked the first two movies Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremecy. I think the third will be great too.

I am also looking forward to the movie Chuck and Larry. Adam Sandler and Kevin James in the same movie has to be incredibly funny.
  • no ofence but i herd spider man 3 was $**t

ps am i aloud to swer like that with the *******s?
  • I WANNA SEE AT THE WORLDS END but it don com out in aus till the 25th
  • ive heard the same about spiderman 3 - its best not to swear if you can help it. The stars are there as this is a family site so if people do get too carried away the content is still 'family friendly'
  • ok il stop the swer'n
  • For me Spiderman 3, at worlds end, shrek the third :), ermmm, harry potter and the order of the phoenix, ermmm, ermmm

There are loads more i wana see but i just cant think of them lol :)