Pirates: At World's End
  • Hey, if anyone buys or rents the new Pirates game for PS3 let me know how it is. It looks pretty sweet, but I haven't heard much about the gameplay. I'm getting bored with my games and I'm looking for something new. I'm very impatient and having to wait for all the good games is kind of getting to me. I'm not a very happy camper at this point.:o
  • I know this is an old thread but I just rented this game and wanted to voice my opinion on it. I have been a huge fan of the PotC movies from the beginning. They are some of those rare movies that you....or...I can watch over and over again and not get bored with them. In comes the game for the PS3. This game was out before I had a chance to play the game and every time I went to rent a movie, I would look at the back of it and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I was pretty disappointed at this game. All the characters that you can play move pretty much the same way which doesn't make it fun at all. I also found it choppy on the graphics in some parts. I'm pretty glad that I didn't buy this.