I have a husband!!!!!!!!
  • Hi guys

Just a quick post to let you know that the day went perfectly - we enjoyed every second and have some fabulous photos to post when we get back from honeymoon!
    We are flying to Nice tomorrow so will see you all in a week or so

Love Mrs Jane Norman!!!
  • Congrats Mrs. Norman :clap:
    Try to leave the hotel at least once, ok? ;)
    We actually want some piccies of the rest of Nice, not just the hotel room, ok? :laugh:
  • Congrats I am happy for you two.

Enjoy your honeymoon!!
  • Congratulations to both of you. Try not to do too much damage to the hotel room, ok? ;)
  • Technically by my date you would be married today. But then I was reminded of the International Date Line.

Congratulations Janey! I see you've already receieved the intial change in your staff name. Congratulations!

Don't reek too much havoc!;)
  • Congratulations! We are very happy to have Mr. & Mrs. Norman on Staff! Yeah... that has a nice ring to it! :D

Have a sweet honeymoon!;)
  • Have a wonderful time in Nice, Mr and Mrs Norman, see you all when you get back.

And I dont care what the rest of them say, I want to see pictures from inside the hotel room.... :o

obviously, I am mearly interested in the design features .... :rolleyes:
  • enjoy ur honeymoon

and becearful of fires my bro had to kick down doors and they had to clime down a 5 story building on his honeymoon
  • Have a great honeymoon.

Congratulations !!!!!
  • Congratulations :D and all the very best...

From Digger and clan
  • Cheers guys & girls, got back yesterday (flights from hell) and now getting photo's together (got 900 so far with another 1000 later along with video footage) Just sorting a few out for photobox viewing but have not much time as we're in the process of moving soon, 99.9% got a place, will know 100% over next 2 days
  • cool can't w8 to see some pics
  • Congratulations to both of you, I wish you the very best. Now that all the planning is done you should now have more time for gaming.
  • jdm1108 said:
    Congratulations to both of you, I wish you the very best. Now that all the planning is done you should now have more time for gaming.

Been packing the house up, & the PS2 & TV are last to be done. Been getting the odd "5mins" of Tomb Raider in, you know ;) the 5mins between 3pm & 6pm (when Jane gets in from work)

Got the PSP to one side for quick play so the consoles last packed but first unpacked to play :D
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! (=^-^=) Enjoy your honeymoon and marriage!

_maru_
  • Chris N STAFF said:
    Been packing the house up, & the PS2 & TV are last to be done. Been getting the odd "5mins" of Tomb Raider in, you know ;) the 5mins between 3pm & 6pm (when Jane gets in from work)

Got the PSP to one side for quick play so the consoles last packed but first unpacked to play :D

Lol... :laugh:

Thats the way to do it. ;)