Happy Days
  • ;) Hello everyone.

I have had my PS3 for about 2 weeks now and am playing COD 3, hard game.

Bit dissapointed as my HD TV only has DV-I inputs so i cant get sound AND picture together using HDMI!! Gutted.

Just wanted to say hello and happy gaming.
  • Hello there pokerdon! Congrats on your new "baby"! I have yet to get one, but I'm waiting until a game I would like comes out on there.

Welcome to Absolute Playstation!
    Happy (more advanced) gaming!!!!:)
  • you could be waiting a while, not much quality at the moment.

Elder scrolls about the best i would say.

As always, launch titles are just pretty PS2 games, FPS, racing games et all.
  • Yeah, launch games never come up to standard but, im very happy with Resistance :):). Absolute classic FPS.
    Motorstorm is also a great game. Virtua tennis and COD3 are also great games too.
    And as you said, quality isnt far around the corner Elder scrolls, R six vegas. And then October/December time we get some real quality coming out. :)

I'd say this is the best time to get your "baby", Melinda. LOL.

Bit dissapointed as my HD TV only has DV-I inputs so i cant get sound AND picture together using HDMI!! Gutted.

OUCH !!! :( , you really need to check these things Pokerdon, when your buying a HDTV. Oh well never mind still great quality right...
  • yeah, still great.

To be fair i bought my HDTV before PS3 specs were confirmed, and it is only 20" for my bedroom.

When I get my new HDTV for the living room its going to be awesome!! Got to be 32" minimum with at least 2 HDMI ports, just in case. I will not be caught out again!!
  • yeah, still great.

To be fair i bought my HDTV before PS3 specs were confirmed, and it is only 20" for my bedroom.

When I get my new HDTV for the living room its going to be awesome!! Got to be 32" minimum with at least 2 HDMI ports, just in case. I will not be caught out again!!

Good ,Good !! there are some really nice 40" HDTVs out there for around £800-£1200, i would consider getting one of those, and if you can find one thats 1080p capable, and cheap enough, you will have an awesome buy.....
    Happy Hunting.
  • Just seen a 32" LCD with 2 HDMI 3 SCART etc for less than
  • Sounds great go for it !!!!! :)