Warning May Contain Spiolers Don"t Enter Unless U"ve Seen Pirates Of The Caribbean 3
  • who has seen piarates of the caribbean 3 yet i saw it last sat
  • I saw it the other day. It was ok. I wasn't impressed by it. The ending was pretty cool though.
  • I caught a matinee of it Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a good show but not as great as some make it out to be.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    I caught a matinee of it Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a good show but not as great as some make it out to be.

SHOW? huh? What did you watch? The Stage Show version. :confused: I think martin meant the movie version :eek:
  • I saw it opening day at 11:30pm. The freakin thing didn't actually start until about 12 because of all the commercials and I got out of the theater at about 3am. When the movie ended I looked around me and half the crowd was sleeping. It was pretty funny. I liked the movie for the most part. There were some cool yet over the top fighting scenes, but it was just too long. There was also too much romance included with a pretty lame ending. Loved Keith Richards appearance!
  • i like the the other 2 the best but the way Will lives is the coolest ending.
  • Jason F Staff said:
    SHOW? huh? What did you watch? The Stage Show version. :confused: I think martin meant the movie version :eek:

Jason, you take things a bit too literally sometimes. Keep in mind some of the differences in speaking on both sides of the pond. :p
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Jason, you take things a bit too literally sometimes. Keep in mind some of the differences in speaking on both sides of the pond. :p

sorry, my sense of humour is a bit warped at times :mellow: