PS2 online on the PS3 ???
  • Hey all,
    I was just wondering. If you play a PS2 game that has online net play, on the PS3 (which has online access), will you be able to play that PS2 game online or not.
    Or does it only work on a PS2 ???
    :confused:
  • Yes, you can play PS2 games online on the PS3. What you need to do is make a connection save file on the virtual PS2 memory card. Just use the same information made for your PS3 connection. This has to be done as the PS2 games look for the info on the memory card- as far as they are concerned it is in a PS2 and can't even "see" the rest of the hard drive, just the space set aside as a memory card.
  • thats a good question Rob
    hey Lyn,
    I know how to make a Virtual Memory Card (done it already), but how do u go about creatin the Virtual Net Settings for online capable PS2 games to find?
  • When you go to the online portion of the game select "make new connection" and set things up just as if you were on a PS2. Only change to make is leave the IP at automatic.
  • Oh good... :D

thats a good question Rob
    hey Lyn,
    I know how to make a Virtual Memory Card (done it already), but how do u go about creatin the Virtual Net Settings for online capable PS2 games to find?

Yeah it is isn't it. Lol :laugh:

Yeah i would have wondered that aswell.

Now it seems simple enough.:)

Thanks for the quick answer Lyn.. :)
  • robcoxy said:
    ...Thanks for the quick answer Lyn.. :)

aye, he's a gud un aint he? lol
  • Lol, he sure is. :laugh:
    A Lyndon fan club anybody ???? :confused:
    Yeah you wish Lyn (In your dreams) :o
    Lol :laugh:
  • robcoxy said:
    ...A Lyndon fan club anybody ???? :confused:
    Yeah you wish Lyn (In your dreams) :o...

He loves u really Lyn ;)
    haha
  • Jason F Staff said:
    He loves u really Lyn
    haha

Lol..:laugh: :laugh:

Of course i do.....;) :mellow: