New Official Playstation Blog
  • [CENTER]PlayStation.Blog
    [/CENTER]

This one has just been setup by SCEA. It looks like it is going to be a good way to hear from Sony personally, and give feedback to them when they ask for it. I have high hopes. They already have a poll set up, so make sure you cast a vote in that.

They also aren't trying to be so serious about it, especially when they post pictures like this:
    Super-fan :huh:

You should check it out, and register with them to post comments. We all need to be involved if we want the most out of our Sony game systems.
  • Looks great, I hope it really kicks off and helps us gamers out a lot... :)
  • This could be a good source of fast-breaking info- thanks, MC.
  • You're welcome. I'm surprised they don't announce stuff like this, I more or less stumbled upon it :confused:. You'd think they'd be proud of their widdle bwog ;).

I like it so far. Hopefully they'll listen to us more than they have been.
  • as per typical tho, no UK version.
    Always the last in cue we are
    it's still great tho, had a quick look a bit ago
  • Great Find MC!!!!!
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    You're welcome. I'm surprised they don't announce stuff like this, I more or less stumbled upon it :confused:. You'd think they'd be proud of their widdle bwog ;).

I like it so far. Hopefully they'll listen to us more than they have been.

It's probably because its just getting started. They may advertise it a bit more once it really kicks off...

as per typical tho, no UK version.
    Always the last in cue we are
    it's still great tho, had a quick look a bit ago

Yeah, no uk version, why am i not surprised !!.. :mad: :mad:
  • Honestly, I don't think you guys should be worried that this blog is U.S.A. only. I mean, I've looked at the posts (Several just in the past couple of days), and I can see that this blog is about Sony, the PSP and PS3.

It doesn't seem like they are trying to be segregated against anyone from the U.K., I think they are hitting on news and facts that cover the systems and games that we all will have eventually.

And look, head honcho, JACK TRETTON just made a post (HERE)! I know some people think this is just a blog, but as you can see, the response to it has been incredible. Having this open line of communication to Sony is going to be great.

Did you guys vote in the poll yet (Which game are you most looking forward to - the results are pretty evenly matched. I picked Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)?
  • Honestly, I don't think you guys should be worried that this blog is U.S.A. only. I mean, I've looked at the posts (Several just in the past couple of days), and I can see that this blog is about Sony, the PSP and PS3.

It doesn't seem like they are trying to be segregated against anyone from the U.K., I think they are hitting on news and facts that cover the systems and games that we all will have eventually.

I don't really mind too much, but you guys over in America, get stuff earlier than all us brits, and sometimes you will get totally different stuff.
    I just think it would be better to have a UK/Europe version, so the whole international community is better informed of whats happening where they're living, and everyones involved, not just America. :) Can you see my point.
    But it isn't that big a deal really, it just gets annoying after a while...

And look, head honcho, JACK TRETTON just made a post (HERE)! I know some people think this is just a blog, but as you can see, the response to it has been incredible. Having this open line of communication to Sony is going to be great.

Did you guys vote in the poll yet (Which game are you most looking forward to - the results are pretty evenly matched. I picked Uncharted: Drake's Fortune)?

The response looks does look incredible, i'm glad Sony have taken this blog up, its so much better than hearing mis-informed rumours all the time, and getting hyped up by things that aren't true. Its great to get Sony's point of view on matters now...

After much thought, I voted for Warhawk, i love the look of it, and it looks like its going to be great fun. I will be buying uncharted:drakes fortune and Heavenly sword though aswell, all three of them look amazing. :D

Can't wait..

They should of put Ratchet and Clank:TOD, in the poll though, that would have been my first choice. Lol. :)
  • did anyone have codebreaker for ps2
  • Personally I've always preferred Datel's Action Replay series, but that's just me.

What exactly are you asking? What do you want an answer to? If you go to the PS2 section and ask your question either in the PS2 Hardware Help or PS2 Game Help (just click on the underlined relevant words and they'll take you directly to the correct sub-forums, ok?)

Jay
    Site Squad