Saw 4 Teaser Poster!
  • [CENTER]image

*(CLICK IMAGE FOR HI-RES VERSION)*

Saw is known for its awesome movie posters, and this one is a nice addition to the franchise. Being early in the year, I'm not sure if this is the final final copy of the poster, but it is being delivered to websites as is, so it may be the final copy.

Here's some info. on the movie (DON'T read if you haven't seen Saw 3 Yet.):

PLOT: Jigsaw still haunts the living in Saw IV, forcing them to appreciate life, or face death. As a continuation of Saw III, Jeff must find his daughter and escape the building to which they are confined before they both die. After finding another tape of Jigsaw, Jeff realizes there may be a newly added piece of the puzzle that he must decipher before it's too late.

The fourth movie in the horror-film franchise is directed by Darren Lynn Bousman and stars Tobin Bell, Angus Macfadyen, Shawnee Smith, Lyriq Bent, Scott Patterson and Justin Louis.

Saw IV arrives in theaters October 26th, 2007.

I didn't like Saw 3 as much as the first two Saw's, because I feel like it lost some originality, and they tried too hard to make it more of a violent film than a scary movie. But, they didn't lose me as a fan, I'm sticking with this franchise to see where it heads next. At least Tobin Bell is still in this one. He's pretty cool.

Also, filming was recently completed for this movie, so that is probably why the poster has also been released.

[/CENTER]