Add reciprocal link to your site
  • Dear Customer service,

I recently posted a reciprocal link request for your website. I have filled in my details and posted a link to your site as requested, however I can't see my link on your site. You can find our link to your site on link removed - could you let me know what is happening with this.

Many thanks,

Derek
  • I'm not sure where exactly you filled out this info- we do not normally practice having reciprocal links to other sites.
  • Hi Lyndon,

Thanks for your reply. Here's where I was trying to add my link:

http://www.absolute-playstation.com/links/add_link.php?to=1
  • Hey Deju, welcome to APi.
    Anyway, back to the matter at hand...
    I've just clicked on the link you showed, and I must admit that I have never seen that page before :confused:
    Where exactly did you find that?
    Could you state how you got to that page. Where you started at and what you clicked on to eventually get you to that page you gave the link to?
    Then maybe we can figure out a way to help you.

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Jay... you should look around sometime! :p

Just click links in the banner then click here to add your link to our directory! ;)
  • Hm, whaddaya know- I never seen that before either. :huh: I would say that is something that Jim would have to look into. If the information was filled in correctly the link should have showed up immediately.
  • Chris S STAFF said:
    Jay... you should look around sometime! :p

Just click links in the banner then click here to add your link to our directory! ;)

Actually, I did look around for once and found it all by myself :p
    I just didn't reply afterwards because I didn't know how to fix the problem.
    Like Lyn said, prob needs Jim to remedy that situation.