Instant heart attack! [Pictures]
  • So this guy had the braniac idea of making a nice breakfast out of only bacon.

Here he is patting down the bacon to get the excess grease off:

I don't think this is making it any healthier.

Now here is where he goes a little insane with it, and decides he is going to make a bacon placemat. Not just that, but a bacon placemat on top of toast.

Lord have mercy!

Just looking at that thing makes my heart hurt. Doesn't it you?

Oh, and to answer your question, he did NOT eat that. He would not be with us right now if he did :eek:. Sad part is, someone in the world saw the idea and is probably making a bacon placemat this very second. Sick. ;)

I'm not one of these freaks who counts calories all day long, but I do have a stomach disease, and I am NOT a fan of bacon. It is like chewing on leather to me - blechh.
  • Personally I like bacon. I don't eat it very often though and when I do eat it..it is in very very very small amounts. Two strips at the most.

I'm becoming a health freak myself...and that whole bacon placemat was a little over the top. Made me wanna gag a bit.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Personally I like bacon. I don't eat it very often though and when I do eat it..it is in very very very small amounts. Two strips at the most.

I'm becoming a health freak myself...and that whole bacon placemat was a little over the top. Made me wanna gag a bit.;)

lol, just thinking about it freaks me out. It's a hilarious picture though. I don't think I can look at it again. Poor little piggies :(:(.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    lol, just thinking about it freaks me out. It's a hilarious picture though. I don't think I can look at it again. Poor little piggies :(:(.

well i guess that pic truly represents ones needs for food placement.
    Pity they didn't leave holes between the pieces of bacon...
    ...Could've played noughts and crosses (tic-tac-to) with mushrooms for noughts and cocktail sausages for the crosses, lol :laugh:

As for the "poor little piggies", they knew what they were getting themselves into when they decided to play with the shiny looking things with handles on. Knocked them off the table and "ker-splat" off with their tiny lil heads...
  • I dont see what the problem with it was. To be quite honest I wouldnt even say that the day had started properly until I had at least 2 of those babies and a quart of beer inside me :o
  • I love bacon.... :p :D
    I could also probably eat 2 of those aswell Rory with a bottle of whisky, for Breakfast. Lol..:laugh:

No seriously. ;)