• Im the NPA Pharmacy Technician of the year 2007!!!
  • Congratulations Jane! :clap:
  • Congratulations!!!!!!! Did you get a trophy or plaque of some sort? Take a picture and show us
  • I got flowers and champagne and apparently a plaque or certificate of some sort gets delivered next week. If i can get a piccie to work as soon as the internet gets switched on at the new place i will get it sorted
  • Congrats Jane. See...told You you'd win :p hehe
    Bet your boss/ex-boss was really POed about that result, right? haha
  • Oh yes - she was not happy when i rang her to tell her lol!!
    Did i enjoy it - YES I DID!!!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    Oh yes - she was not happy when i rang her to tell her lol!!
    Did i enjoy it - YES I DID!!!!

You enjoyed peeing your boss off? Why you meany ;) hehe
    We're all really proud of you though Jane. You deserve it after everything you've put into your job, and also with having to put up with such a cow, lol.
    So you all sorted yet with the move? If so, has everyone got use to the new house and everything? Anyone missing the place where you moved from?
  • Congratulations Jane! Now I'm gonna go have a drink in your honor!;)

Seriously though, congratulations. So what'd ya win? A cruise?? A donkey?? Or just one of those cool certificates?
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Congratulations Jane! Now I'm gonna go have a drink in your honor!;)

Seriously though, congratulations. So what'd ya win? A cruise?? A donkey?? Or just one of those cool certificates?

I believe she won a years free menbership to drugs 'r' us. Free information magazine with interesting facts and stories all about new drugs either being tested or that have been released thanks to the general medical council...
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    ...Tiff will miss the old place more than me - im moving back to where i grew up - Tiff is leaving the house he lived in for 35years!

awww, poor Tiff, honestly dragging him away from everything he knows...ok then again he did the same to you, sooo... :)

You both all setup with new jobs and stuff then aswell?