OMG - Spice Girls! :)
  • [CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

Even though their initial run lasted about as long as the Macarena did, the Spice Girls are getting back together for a world tour. This had been speculated for many weeks, and finally it is confirmed.

You're probably wondering why I care at all... It doesn't take too much explanation, just look at the included picture ;). Wow.

Click the picture for the full news article, and details on tour dates near you. Cause I know you're going to see them.

• MCWHAMMER said:
    ...Even though their initial run lasted about as long as the Macarena did, the Spice Girls are getting back together for a world tour. This had been speculated for many weeks, and finally it is confirmed...
    Actually, they were around for about three or four years i think in total.
    Nothing compared to the likes of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Elvis Presley etc but still a pretty long time in todays Music climate

They went downhill once Geri left though, hence why they eventually split up

Sooo, it would seem that "Girl Power" lives again! :cool:
  • :rolleyes: Poo then and even worse now lol!!
  • Jane N STAFF said:
    :rolleyes: Poo then and even worse now lol!!

BLASPHEMER! lol, Yeah, they probably get worse with age :w00t2:, but they do look better now, without all the dumb clothing they used to run around in.

I more or less posted the thread just because of the included picture :p
  • To be honest, Geri looks pretty bad.

But the others :o, now i know why you started this thread. Victoria Beckham, or shall i say Posh spice ;), has really improved the most since their earlier days..... :p ( in her singing of course :rolleyes: ) Lol...

Nice to see there holding up the british flag aswell.
  • robcoxy said:
    To be honest, Geri looks pretty bad.

But the others :o, now i know why you started this thread. Victoria Beckham, or shall i say Posh spice ;), has really improved the most since their earlier days..... :p ( in her singing of course :rolleyes: ) Lol...

Nice to see there holding up the british flag aswell.

Me Leeds Girl Mel B (Scary Spice) looks FANTASTIC doesn't she? very slimlined. And of course the Baby herself, Emma B, looks gorgeous as always.
  • I like the blonde on the left. she looks good.:p
  • Jast3r Rogu3 said:
    I like the blonde on the left damn she looks good.:p

THAT would be Mrs. Victoria Beckham, formerly Adams, until she married the FOOTBALL (NOT Soccer - FOOTBALL) player David Beckham, formerly of the Scum that is Manchester United, then Real Madrid, and now Los Angeles Galaxy.

Edit: Sorry
    Just wanted to apologise for how I answered this last night, was a little annoyed but no excuse for how I answered. I'm much better now though :D
  • Jason F Staff said:
    THAT would be Mrs. Victoria Beckham, formerly Adams, until she married the FOOTBALL (NOT Soccer - FOOTBALL) player David Beckham, formerly of the Scum that is Manchester United, then Real Madrid, and now Los Angeles Galaxy.

David Beckham? As in the guy who posed as Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty??!? NO FAIR!! He's hot!!;)
  • Jason F Staff said:

David Beckham? As in the guy who posed as Prince Philip from Sleeping Beauty??!? NO FAIR!! He's hot!!;)

Jason F Staff said:
    Me Leeds Girl Mel B (Scary Spice) looks FANTASTIC doesn't she? very slimlined.

I believe that she is actually an item with Eddie Murphy. Or I heard something like that...possibly even pregnant.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    I believe that she is actually an item with Eddie Murphy. Or I heard something like that...possibly even pregnant.

Come on Mel, get with the times. Mel B WAS pregnant, and Eddie thought it wasn't his so he dumped her.
    She then had the baby, a paternity test was done and it turned out the baby WAS Eddie's.

Not often I can tell people about celeb gossip as I don't keep up with it really myself :laugh: lol.
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Come on Mel, get with the times. Mel B WAS pregnant, and Eddie thought it wasn't his so he dumped her.
    She then had the baby, a paternity test was done and it turned out the baby WAS Eddie's.

Not often I can tell people about celeb gossip as I don't keep up with it really myself :laugh: lol.

Even i knew that. :o
  • Jason F Staff said:

I don't keep up with celeb gossip anymore because I haven't had early school days or anything so I haven't heard from the "Hollywood sleeze".

I imagine the next thing I'll hear about will be Eddie Murphy and Mel's kid being a little twit in public or something.;)