• i have a realy good question? i posted a thread on ur "EXPERT" game help 6 DAYS AGO!!!! and ur promise states "Your question will be answered within 24 hours" but i still dont have my question answered.now y is that i read some other persons and he got his answered he did it today @ 5:30 and 2 hours later he got his reply on his question:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Sorry for the delay- I left some help for you regarding the battle against Tiamat. Not to sound snarky but it's easier when you get the character names right. ;)
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    ...Not to sound snarky but it's easier when you get the character names right. ;)

Now that wasnt very nice Lyn was it? I think you should apologise, The Simpsons style.
    Write "I will not be mean in any way to members of this forum" 100 times :p lol.
  • In all seriousness though, you have to remember that we do the best we can. We all donate our time to helping people with their game. We don't get paid and offer our own free time to help others. We all have lives, jobs, school, and other obligations apart from this website.

So we do the best we can, but we are also a team of 5 or so people looking up tons of answers to questions everyday.
  • Well i need help on evrae on FFX. i posted that 6-7 days ago. u no wat u need. some people who can do this all the time. like me. i dont have work cause im only 12. but im going to be 13 on the 13th of July.all i need 2 no is wat site do u go 2 2 get the info????