First-ever Zebrahorse? [Picture]
  • [CENTER]image

QUOTE: A photo provided by the Zoo Safari and Hollywoodpark Stukenbrock shows the zebra and horse crossbreed 'Eclyse' during its presentation to the public in Schloss Holte, Germany, on Wednesday, June 27, 2007. The father of 'Eclyse' is a horse from Italy, where the crossbreed filly was born in 2006, her mother is a zebra from the Safari park. (AP Photo/uripress.de, Udo Richter)

Well, it's pretty crazy to see, but it's not unbelievable when you think about it. Zebra, horse... same thing right? Boy, the other horses are not gonna get along with her.

I can hear them horses now: "Hey you, Zebrahead, you stink! :p"
    [/CENTER]
  • honestly MCW, where do u find these things? And I thought i had too much time on my hands, lol :laugh:
  • lol, I actually bred this horse myself. Snapped a couple pics and decided to post them here :D

Well, this is the "Entertainment" area of the forum, and I can't think of anything more entertaining than a Zebrahorse.

Well, except for maybe a Liger!
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    lol, I actually bred this horse myself. Snapped a couple pics and decided to post them here :D

Well, this is the "Entertainment" area of the forum, and I can't think of anything more entertaining than a Zebrahorse.

Well, except for maybe a Liger!

Thing is, who named it a zebrahorse? Personally i'd have called it a Zebrorse or a Hobra, lol.

Now has anyone seen my Rhinophant anywhere? :eek:
  • The correct technical term for that creature is a ZORSE. It is becoming a more popular breed of equine every year. It is no longer a cross-breed but a pure breed of equine.