Resistance add on maps
  • has anyone bought the 2 new maps for Resistance? Just wondering if they were worth the 8 dollars, and whether or nor the maps where cool.
  • Well, they certainly aren't groundbreaking maps. I bought them, and played on them a few times. If you have been playing Resistance online religiously, you'll probably enjoy the maps, but if you are tired of the maps that are "Free" on Resistance, then these new ones aren't going to put you other the top.

All I'm saying is, these maps probably aren't worth your money. They aren't all that different from the ones you've been playing on for months.

More games will come out for the PS3... sigh... eventually :rolleyes:. I was a big fan of Resistance, but I am kind of falling off the wagon at the moment. We waited much to long for these maps, they were repeatedly delayed for no reason, and yes, they are expensive.

Hope that helps.
  • Thanks for the advice, i think that i will just wait it out till the new wave of games.
  • husker90 said:
    Thanks for the advice, i think that i will just wait it out till the new wave of games.

Cool man. By all means though, look at some screenshots of the maps, things like that... it's only my opinion. :)
  • There Ok but not worth 8 dollars.
    That sounds so expensive considering the £2.99 price tag in Britain.

But i suppose it works out the same right.

Anyway i thought they were worth it, but i havent played on Resistance for a while, i played on the maps for around 5 days and didnt get too bored so, i think if you play resistance a lot then get them.
    I've just been occupied by Rainbow Six Vegas, has anyone else got the game.