• Hi hello!!
    got my new PSP from china and its a japan version,
    i drain the battery for the first time and charge it immediately while the unit is off. it charges perfectly. the 2nd time around i drain the battery then i charge it it WONT charge...please help...
    i try using the charger and battery to other PSP and it work....
    i can still open my psp with my current battery charge on other psp.

dennis
    Philippines
  • Very odd- something may have happened to the connectors inside the battery compartment, making the PSP unable to get power. You may want to contact your local Sony tech help for advice or replacement (they have a one year warranty on the system). The phone number should be in the instruction manual.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    Very odd- something may have happened to the connectors inside the battery compartment, making the PSP unable to get power. You may want to contact your local Sony tech help for advice or replacement (they have a one year warranty on the system). The phone number should be in the instruction manual.

can i get a replacement from our local sony retailer?(Philippines) it was a gift from me from China? do you know the local no. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
  • You would have to go through Sony themselves to get the replacement for free- your local retailer would want to charge the full price for a new unit seeing as the other one wasn't originally purchased from him.

You would have to deal with the Chinese support as that is the area your PSP was originally meant for. Again, the phone number would be in the system manual. I do not know the number myself.