• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=222]An Update[/drupal]

Hi everyone Got 5 mins in my parents house so have nabbed daddys laptop just to let everyone know that the move went well. The flat is fantastic and as soon as we get internet access at the flat we will get piccies i promise :)Missing you all!!! But have introduced my mum to the world of PSP with Loco roco!! Tiff lent her our copy and she has been driving my dad insane with it!Will see you all soon - im ringing tesco today about when we can get our broadband back on!
  • Glad you got back to your hometown without too many problems Janey! We look foreward to seeing you back around here again!

Till then though, I'll look after the new people.;)
    And some of the rowdy boys.
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    ...And some of the rowdy boys.

And who exactly would these rowdy boys be?
    I hope I don't fall into that category, you're not too old to be spanked.

Er, ok that sounded a bit iffy, but ah well. Give these so called "rowdy boys" something to think of ;)

Oh and Jane, great to hear you got everything moved without too much trouble.
    Phone tesco and get them to deliver your Broadband connection asap while they deliver your shopping to ya :laugh: lol
  • Glad to hear your move went smooth. Looking forward to the pictures! How is Tiff liking the new place? It'll be great to have both of you back! ;)

Jason F Staff said:
    I hope I don't fall into that category, you're not too old to be spanked.

Er, ok that sounded a bit iffy, but ah well.

YIKES, Jay!:eek: