Heavenly Sword Demo Soon!
  • [CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

Mat Hart of Ninja Theory development studio has been taking questions and responding to them concerning his upcoming game "Heavenly Sword" for Playstation 3.

Following is his response to a number of his readers questions. What's his best response? This:[B] "... I can confirm that we are, of course, going to be releasing a demo for Heavenly Sword
  • Cant wait for the Demo, thanks MCW. :D

Nice read aswell. :)
  • The "very near future" he says. Maybe we get to have a bit of a hands-on during E3? Would be a nice find, wouldn't it? (not holding by breath about it though).
  • The Heavenly Sword demo is available now (Thursday the 26th July) in the UK PS store. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expect its the same in the American store aswell...
  • Just played it and WOW it looks great and the characters talking is brilliant,only gripe is it only lasted for 5 mins for me :( But i will deffo be preordering this :)
  • ElemeNtaL said:
    Just played it and WOW it looks great and the characters talking is brilliant,only gripe is it only lasted for 5 mins for me :( But i will deffo be preordering this :)

Yeah agreed, but if you play it through a few times, you can start to get a feel of what the full game is gunna be like...;)

I'll defo be pre-ordering it aswell......:D
  • i also will be pre-ordering my copy, i think i have played it about ten times.