• Thought I'd quickly post here to let everyone know I've got an interview at a Primary School today at 1:30pm (UK time).

So was wondering if you could all keep your fingers crossed for me as I need some major Cosmic Intervention if I'm gonna get the job.

I've also got one tomorrow at 11am at another Primary School.

The jobs are to be a Teaching Assistant; basically support the learning of one child or a small group of children so the teacher can get on with his or her lesson as normal.

Anyway, thanks for the hopeful support from you guys,

Jay
    Site Squad
  • Well that was my first interview (of the two) today, and I wasn't home long before I got a phonecall.
    I miss out again, so looks like everything rests on tomorrows interview.

God help me, I need it.

Ah well hopefully tomorrow is better than today.
  • Shame you missed out on today's but as the saying goes tomorrow is another day.

I have always found that eating a small bar of Dairy Milk settles the stomach and calms the nerves before an interview. ;)

All the best tomorrow Jay
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Shame you missed out on today's but as the saying goes tomorrow is another day.

I have always found that eating a small bar of Dairy Milk settles the stomach and calms the nerves before an interview. ;)

All the best tomorrow Jay

Dunno bout choccy, me mum would probably tell me off. She's always saying I have too much chocolate, and I'm lucky if I have like one bar a week :o
    Besides, it would probably make me throw up, lol
  • Well let down again. Found out about 4:30pm ish that I hadn't got the jobs from todays interview either. And this time there were TWO jobs going. God, I'm gonna give up if this Friday doesn't work out.
    Oh right, yeah found out today, via email, that I've got another interview on Friday 13th July at 10:00am GMT.
    We'll see how that goes :(

Everyone wish me luck, please?
  • Jay, I know how you feel, I have been there in the past - all those thanks but no thanks letters through the door.

Well, keep you chin up mate and stare those bas****s in the eye as you ace all their questions on Friday. Good Luck Amigo

And trust me on the chocolate............ ;)
  • Cheers man, seems like your the only one who seems bothered :(::crybaby::(

Keep your fingers crossed for me ok man? Cheers :)