• Wonder if any of you can help me,i received The Darkness today and wanted to test it out online but when it came to try it it said i had a NAT 3,anyway before that i have been playing RFOM online no problems,but on The Darkness it wont allow me so i want to get it sorted out,i tried Port Forwarding but not exactly tech savvy when it comes to routers :confused: and ending up messing up,what i did do was reset my router and then it worked until i turned it off but i dont fancy doing all that malarky everytime i want to play online i have no problems with any of my connections just my PS3,i am using a NETGEAR WGT624 v3,if any of you kind people could help me out on port forwarding or at least tell me the easy way to set it up manually i would be greatful :) Thanks
  • Here is a page from Netgear's support area that gives a quick explanation on how to do it for your model of router. When you get to the Service bit just hit the Add new Servic ebutton at the bottom and call this "PlayStation 3" (as an example). Use the IP address you currently have in your PS3's settings and the port numbers needed (which should be found in The Darkness' manual under online play).
  • Thanks for your reply,after messing about on it yesterday i got it working by adding the PS3 down as a service and putting in some numbers in the ports and touch wood its ok for now and its on a NAT 2 which is what i wanted,i tried it out online and had no problems:)