• okay here is the thing.....both a friend and I can get to the labyrinth fine but once there we are stuck in one room as we can not find out what the trigger is....it could be that there is a glitch in my disk but I don't know and that is why I am asking for any info from anyone that might be able to help ??? you can message me through icq...40148263......or yahoo or msn using the name itchywitchycatsassm (for msn [email="..@hotmail.com"]..@hotmail.com[/email])
    thanks in advance
  • Quote (voice_from_heaven @ Mar. 29 2002,00:58)
    okay here is the thing.....both a friend and I can get to the labyrinth fine but once there we are stuck in one room as we can not find out what the trigger is....it could be that there is a glitch in my disk but I don't know and that is why I am asking for any info from anyone that might be able to help ??? you can message me through icq...40148263......or yahoo or msn using the name itchywitchycatsassm (for msn [email="..@hotmail.com"]..@hotmail.com[/email])
    thanks in advance[/b][/quote]
    Do you mean the Fire Labyrinth? If not please be more specific and I may be able to help.