• A new blog entry has been added:

[drupal=232]Business Aside[/drupal]

I saw something today having to do with my userhandle and it kind of shocked me. I felt as though my feet were getting knocked in, and my stomach had gotten punched.I know this sounds stupid, but all the negativity and sadness I felt came back to me for about an hour. Driving made me feel a little better, though not by much. I had to drive on the freeway which I still don't feel comfortable enough to do...and I have to be expected to do it on Thursday (possibly Wednesday) by myself. I know the boy will be there with me but I'm still not sure that I can do it. If something happens, no one apart from the boy and I will be around...which is kinda scary to think about.
  • Shame about the specimen alpha as i was hoping to read it but WHEN are we going to get to see the mythical Book 1 :huh:
  • Hahah Book 1 is with Jay if you wish to read it Rory. Though I'm not sure whether or not you're serious about reading it or if that is just well timed sarcasm.;)
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    Shame about the specimen alpha as i was hoping to read it but WHEN are we going to get to see the mythical Book 1 :huh:

Youcan NEVER have the Sacred Book 1, it is mine I tell you, all mine....
    :laugh: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
  • I would love to read your work Mel, and I have read and enjoyed Specimen Alpha.

I wouldnt be sarcastic about someones work, if i thought it was sh!t I would tell them so.

As for getting Book 1 of Jason....he is only small and the fingers will cut of easily enough.... :o
  • Rory K STAFF said:
    ...As for getting Book 1 of Jason....he is only small and the fingers will cut of easily enough.... :o

What? WHat? WHAt? WHAT? :mad:
    Right that's it, no more mister nice guy, I'm going to sharpen all the edges of the book, just you wait...once you get hold of it you'll get a thousand paper cuts...death by a thousand paper cuts, worst way to go...
    Then the book will be forever mine...
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek: