Best wireless router?
  • The D-Link wireless routers do a pretty good job such as the DI-524. If you are wanting to go to a brand other than D-Link I would suggest the Linksys WRT54G.

To be honest i would stick with the wired connection- sometimes the wireless can get a bit flaky.
  • Another reason why i want a wireless router is for my Wii, to access the store and channels.
  • Uzumakihomer said:
    Another reason why i want a wireless router is for my Wii, to access the store and channels.

I used my Linksys WRT54GS Wired+Wireless Router with my PS3 and Wii at the same time. It worked great with the PS3 wirelessly (Still does - just set up a secure connection so your neighbors don't steal from ya). Now, in the time that I had my Wii, I had wireless access via that router, and it connected to everything pretty fast. I could get into the news section and "Everybody Votes" channel pretty quickly.

The only problem came with the Virtual Console area. For me (And it may just be me, I don't know), it always took a long time to initially load, but once you get into that area, the downloads go smoothly. I never figured out why that initial load was so long... my router was only 1 room away.

I'd recommend the one I mentioned. With it, you can have lots of wireless connections, and 4 ethernet connections as well. So, that should be plenty.