• Just like to know if any 1 has played FFX yet and if so is it any good?? I've heard reports from Japan that its only average??

NE 1??
  • I don't think that many people here are from Japan so unless they've played the import then we wouldn't know. I do think that it'll be good and i know that many people will be getting the game. It's doubtful that the game will be *ok* here as it'll be one of the few good ones that we have. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup:
  • I would just like to say if you havent already played the demo now available on winter underground jampack then your definitely missing out. There is a killer opening in the demo and the graphics are the best i have seen yet on the ps2.
  • Just to let you know, he beginning of the demo isn't the beginning of the game, not exactly . It is a great demo and you don't even have to start at the first part which isn't the beginning of the game either. Well, i hope that you enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: