Own an iPod? Check out these sweet cases.
  • [CENTER]imageimage
    [/CENTER]

I've stated more times than I can count that I love my iPod w/video. It is the most treasured of all my treasures.

So, you can imagine my excitement when I saw these new iPod cases (If you pick the right size, I am sure any mp3 player would fit in them fine). They may be something you want... I just think they are an awesome idea. I am rather sad that I didn't come up with it first.

I'll definitely bookmark the website, since I don't have a sewing machine and cannot make one myself. Otherwise, I'd be posting iPod leather coats on here for you to see.

Oh, and on an unrelated note, why doesn't a standard keyboard have a "Checkmark" button on it? That would be insanely useful...
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    ...Oh, and on an unrelated note, why doesn't a standard keyboard have a "Checkmark" button on it? That would be insanely useful...
    Seriously man, how often is a checkmark (tick) needed?
    Can you honestly say it's an everyday requirement? Saying that, then why don't we have oh i dunno, a greater than or equals to sign or smaller than or equals to sign? Or how about those curly equals signs that you use as, for example, 3.1 + 3.1 is "about" 6.
    Not something that are used often are they?

Dunno, mayb you can come up with a reason we would need those in everyday life. If you can, then yay you.

Cool thing about the hoodies for your MP3 players though :clap:
  • It's really not worth getting worked up about.

All I am saying is, why put a ~ or a ^ on a keyboard when no one uses them? You say a checkmark wouldn't be useful, but that's only because it isn't on your keyboard, so you can't see how it would be. So kiss my %##. lol :)

Now, to bring it around town, iPod hoodies rock. There, all better.
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    ...So kiss my %##. lol :)...

Now now MCW, no need to get touchy, pull your your underwear and trousers (pants) up, fasten the button, pull up the zip, and buckle your belt back up. Now take a deep breath, and think happy thoughts, ok man? :)

As for the characters you mentioned, I agree that they are not used that often, but they were put on the keyboard so they must've been thought as characters that were "needed". Ah well never mind though, ay man?

Come relax in the lounge and have a drink from the choccy fountain, not too much though else Jane will get upset.

Feel better now, man? :D

Jay
  • Jason F Staff said:

Come relax in the lounge and have a drink from the choccy fountain, not too much though else Jane will get upset.

Feel better now, man? :D

This chocolate tastes funny... *ack* did someone just skinny-dip in this fountain? *blechhhh!!*

;)

Oh, and I don't know what you were talking about, putting my pants back on... I just told you to "kiss my PS3"... hmm... what is going on in your head :P
  • MCWHAMMER said:
    This chocolate tastes funny... *ack* did someone just skinny-dip in this fountain? *blechhhh!!*

;)

Oh, and I don't know what you were talking about, putting my pants back on... I just told you to "kiss my PS3"... hmm... what is going on in your head :P

yeah, right, whatever, of course that's what your meant. So you've renamed your a$$ to PS3 have you? Got it tattooed there i presume?

Oh and the skinny dipping in the fountain? That was probably Lyndon, although it could have been Mel, she HAS been a bit poorly the last few days, prob cause the choccy is sooo cold she caught a chill, I'll have to remember to heat it up a bit next time just for her. Hmm... :huh: