• hi guys!!!

do you know if I can some how disable the time in silent scope (PS2 PAL) so i can have some fun ?

Last edited by jarjar at Sep. 09 2001,3:38

• I can't find anyway where you can disable the time limit but i did find out how you can add +30 onto the time, you do this by successfully completing the game more than twice on any difficulty setting to unlock infinite credits, go into the credits section on the options menu and add +30 onto the time limit.

Heres a few other cheats....

Night Mode
    At the mode select screen enter:
    Your game will take place at night.

Hidden mode
    At the mode selection screen, press Right, Down, Right, Square, Up, Square(2), Triangle, Down, Right, Down, Right, Square, Triangle. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear the sound of a gun.

Hope i've helped :)

• This is the only cheat that i've been able to locate about this and it's an iffy code so it probably doesn't work but i figured i'd let you be the decision maker.

Unlimited time

INVALID CODE??This code was reported invalid by Users-You Decide

Pause the game in any mission and press Square(3) Circle, X R1, R2, L2, L1, Triangle, Select then you should hear a gunshot and then unpause and in the next part of the level (next part with timer) the timer should be stuck at the starting amount minus 1 millisecond have fun.

I hope that this bit of info was of any help to you or anyone else who may use it. Well, enjoy posting and have fun gaming. :thumbsup: