Locoroco PS3 Gameplay Trailer
  • [CENTER]image
    [/CENTER]

Being a PS3 owner, I'm always excited to see/hear about any new PSN games, especially if the game is named "Locoroco" to begin with.

Well, a new gameplay trailer is out for the PS3 version. I have it right here! It is hosted on a German website, but all you have to do is click the video in the center to watch (After a short ad for a diff. game).

And I thought Piyotama was too cute. These blob babies might just outcute it.
  • For whatever reason the movie won't work for me at that site, Matt- i get the message on there saying 'click for more information" for whatever ad they have before the game video and that's it.

I've since found the video at another location and have it in the PlayStation 3 downloads area here. I've watched through it a couple of times and I'm not entirely sure why they changed the gameplay. The original had you tilting the world itself to guide the rocos- this time you control a glowing butterfly (they're attracted to shiny things I guess- kinda like Jay :p) to trigger things and lead them on.

The music sounded good- the tunes seem like they will be every bit as sticky as the original once they get into your head.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    For whatever reason the movie won't work for me at that site, Matt- i get the message on there saying 'click for more information" for whatever ad they have before the game video and that's it.

The music sounded good- the tunes seem like they will be every bit as sticky as the original once they get into your head.

Odd, the video worked fine for me after disabling the adblocker stuff.

I haven't played the original, but I can bet your right about the songs. They seem Katamariish, just from the small amount I have heard.

This game should come to PSN. That would be a good deal if it did.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    ...The original had you tilting the world itself to guide the rocos- this time you control a glowing butterfly (they're attracted to shiny things I guess- kinda like Jay :p) to trigger things and lead them on...

What the...? How dare you say something like that, I like all sorts of things, not just shiny.

To say that is just...*ooh that magpie has found something shiny, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme*
  • Then maybe this will get your attention. The game will be available on the Japanese PlayStation Store on September 21 (less than a month away). Details on release in other areas should be coming soon.