star wars jedi power battles episode 1
  • is there any cheats for be invincible or something. im on level 6 where you have to get to the jedi temple but the green fat people keep on throwing me off the edge. i try to block but sometimes it doesnt work.
  • There is an invincibility cheat but it is not quite perfect. Use Mace Windu's short range force while sliding down a steep slope. Then, slide over the edge while still using your Force. If done correctly, your health bar will disappear and you will only have your force bar displayed. You will still die if you fall too far or if you get pushed over the edge. If you use your Force again, the game will return to normal.
  • ; said:

wat is mace windus short range force attack
  • It's not an attack, actually,- it's a shield using his lightsaber. You do it by hitting L2 and the triangle button together.
  • Lyndon M STAFF said:
    It's not an attack, actually,- it's a shield using his lightsaber. You do it by hitting L2 and the triangle button together.

wat is the invinsibility code?
  • I gave you the "code" above. There is no actual code you can press in but by doing that bit I describe above you will have a sort of invincibility (at least, until you use the force again).