• somebody help me pls! i can't get past the part where sonumasuke is trapped in the water thing and kaede has to save him by solving the puzzle where she has to put the emblem of the saito clan in the middle of the board. pls help me i'm not good at puzzles like this and i've been trying again and again! thanks! :cry:
  • If u search in the "PS2 Game Help Section" u can find the answer but if u dont have the time just read below... :idea:

Move the left horizontal block on the bottom as far right as it will go.
    Move the left crest piece down to the bottom.
    Move the vertical block adjacent to the left crest piece down to the bottom.
    Move the two square blocks in the center of the puzzle as far left as they will go.
    Move the horizontal block along the bottom (in the center) up as far as it will go.
    Move the horizontal block along the bottom (against the right side) to the left and up underneath the other horizontal block.
    Move the right crest piece down to the bottom.
    Move the vertical block adjacent to the right crest piece down to the bottom.
    Move the top horizontal block into the open space to the right.
    Move the horizontal block in the center of the puzzle up one space.
    Move the left crest piece and its adjacent vertical block as far right as they will go (against the other vertical block and right crest piece).
    Move the two square blocks along the left side down to the bottom.
    Move the horizontal block above the two square blocks down as far as it will go.
    Move all four horizontal blocks along the top of the puzzle to the left as far as they will go. This will open a space against the right side at the top.
    Move the vertical blocks separating the crest pieces up into the upper right corner of the puzzle.
    Connect the crest pieces into the puzzle's center.

Hope this helps you out some.

why didnt i just post the link??????? Stupid Me...
  • I'll move this to the PS2 Game help forum.

I tried finding that thread and there was no sign of it,pinball-it may have been pruned off. :(