Heavenly Sword Anyone???
  • Already preordered my copy......

Just wondering how many of you are getting the game ???:confused:
    (I'm sure a lot of you have already said that you were, so ignore that question if you want ;) )

I've read a lot of, well... Average..... reviews about this game...:rolleyes:
    Mainly pointing out they think the game is too much 'style over substance', and most end marks come out at around 7/10.....

So i'm just wondering if any of you have read any reviews, or have anything more to say on the game prior to release....:)

And has it changed your mind............
  • what is it gonna be for, i dont have a PS3, they are kinda out of my price range, but i did get Blue Dragon for 360, and it is Frakin Awesome!!
  • It's a PlayStation 3 exclusive, sombulus- published by Sony so you won't see it anywhere else.

Honestly, the demo didn't really sell me on the game. I found myself basically mashing the buttons to pull off the moves. i hear the game is somewhat short overall as well. However, the video i posted on our news page showing some of the levels featuring Kat did look good- she seemed to be easier to control in the video.

I'll be giving this a rental first.
  • Honestly, the demo didn't really sell me on the game. I found myself basically mashing the buttons to pull off the moves.

I can honestly agree with you on that one, but the full game really does exceed that demo's interpretation...
    The Combat after thoroughly explained in the opening chapter, in a very well thought out and exciting introduction to the game, Flows much more easier, and i personally found myself skillfully pulling off the combos, instead of button mashing etc...

i hear the game is somewhat short overall as well.

Well it took me around an hour to complete the first chapter, and it looks like there's around seven chapters overall, so i would estimate for me around 8-12 hours of gaming time...

However, the video i posted on our news page showing some of the levels featuring Kat did look good- she seemed to be easier to control in the video.

I can honestly say that Kat, brings a whole new fresh change to the game.. I've only played a level with her that involves her shooting soldiers from a tree, and that was the highlight of the game so far.. Extradionarly helped by the Sixaxis aftertouch feature you can use to guide your arrows with Sixaxis into approaching enemy soldiers.. Very difficult at 1st but after some practice it was brilliant..;)

I must tell you that i've only spent a short amount of time, approx 2 hours on the game, as i've been very busy since getting it yesterday, (around an 1hr of that time was spent replaying Kats level and trying to master the Sixaxis aftertouch feature :)).. So the game is still fresh and exciting to me, so i cant tell if the combat gets dull and boring as you go along...

But as my 1st impression, i would give it a 9/10.. The graphics and Gameplay so far are superb...:D
  • Everyone i've spoke too, who has got the game had told me that they werent so sure about getting it. Like you Lyn ;)

And now they absolutely love it, i've had countless messages saying how good it is. :)

So i would suggest you give it a rental whenever you can and see for yourself...;)
  • Ya I would give it 9/10:notworthy: .Graphics are good gameplay is good especially the kat sections altough it is a bit short.
  • Nice to see you here mate..;)

And yeah i agree...:)