Resident Evil 4
  • RESIDENT EVIL 4 (PS2)

If anyone else out there has played, or is still playing this game. Let me know what you think about it.

I have played and beaten it, even the Merc. mini-games.

YES, the Handcannon is a fun gun to play with.

NO, I have not beaten the game on PRO mode for the PLR Cannon. Another friend has though and I played his game save and the PLR Cannon is not worth beating the game on PRO mode.

Sure, it looks cool and all, but I don't feel the need to sit down and play PRO with limited ammo and what-not, just to get this last gun. It's not worth it.

You can do the same thing with the Handcannon, and you will have more fun doing your damage with it too. Not to mention that with the Inf. Launcher and Chicago Typewriter in your arsenal, this game still has alot of fun gameplay left up its sleeve.

PS. Don't forget to get all the Bottle Caps by going into all the Shooting Ranges when you get into the Castle. You are looking for BLUE DOORS with TWO GUNS CROSSED ON THEM. They should be nearby (in the same room) any merchant (in the Castle).

Possible FULL Review In The Future
  • RESIDENT EVIL 4 (PS2) ~~~REVIEW~~~

If anyone else out there has played, or is still playing this game. Let me know what you think about it.

I'm gonna make this short and sweet since Absolute-Playstations explanation of this game is pretty right on the money...

I have played and beaten it, even the Merc. mini-games.

YES, the .50 Caliber Handcannon is a fun gun to play with.

NO, I have not beaten the game on PRO mode for the PLR Cannon. Another friend has though and I played his game save and the PLR Cannon is not worth beating the game on PRO mode.

Sure, it looks cool and all, but I don't feel the need to sit down and play PRO with limited ammo and what-not, just to get this last gun. It's not worth it.

Here is a screenshot of the PLR Cannon from Absoloute-Playstation:
    http://www.absolute-playstation.com/resident_evil_4/resident_evil_4_mh_3.htm

** I did have an image of the Handcannon, but it got deleted.
    But, a simple Google Image Search will bring it up.

You can do the same thing with the .50 Caliber Handcannon (fully upgraded), and you will have more fun doing your damage with it too. Not to mention that with the Inf. Launcher and Chicago Typewriter, and the .223 Bolt Action Rifle (fully upgraded with Exclusive) in your arsenal, this game still has alot of fun gameplay left up its sleeve.

PS. Don't forget to get all the Bottle Caps by going into all the Shooting Ranges when you get into the Castle. You are looking for BLUE DOORS with TWO GUNS CROSSED ON THEM. They should be nearby (in the same room) any merchant (in the Castle).

PSS. Walkthroughs are available. Simply Google this:

Resident Evil 4 ps2 walkthrough
  • SPECIAL WEAPON IMAGES

Chicago Typewriter (Special Outfit 1 & Normal)

This is an all out fun gun to play around with. I like the Handcannon cause it's more of a challenge... until I get into a tight spot... then I break-out this gun to clear the path.

Chicago Typewriter (Special Outfit 2)

HandCannon

.50 Caliber Magnum that does 99.9% damage and UNLIMITED ammo AFTER upgraded to Exclusive.

PS. By the way, when I played using this awesome weapon, I did find AMMO for it during the game. They are in YELLOW boxes that say something along the line of " Z-50"

P.L.R. 412

MERCHANT WINDOW:
    Use the charge attack to decimate all surrounding enemies with this supremely powerful laser weapon!

EXAMINE WEAPON WINDOW:
    This custom light-based weapon is tuned to harm only the Plaga, leaving the human host undamaged.
    Charged shots have a narrow range but are powerful.
  • SPECIAL COSTUMES

With this SPECIAL OUTFIT 2, Ashley will be invulnerable to any kind of attack. She will not even be able to be blown up by the rocket launcher. Also, here's a nice little surprise... You can even choose this outfit in PRO mode... this way you will not have to worry about her and you can keep your focus on the enemies around you.

Oh yeah, in the event that YOU DO NOT READ WALKTHROUGHS... try loading the Chicago Typewriter FOUR times with this outfit on. You will see the POSE that everyone talks about.

PS. When you are in the throne room, go ahead and take a seat, you will look like a GODFATHER. This should put a smile on your face before you have to fight the next boss.
  • how do u beat the mini games??? i cant get a 4 star rating!!!!
  • This is what you are looking for:

RE:4 Merc Strategy

Village Map (for printing out) You will want to print out to have on hand FAST.

Island Map (for printing out) You will want to print out to have on hand FAST.

Castle Map (for printing out) You will want to print out to have on hand FAST.

Waterworld Map (for printing out) You will want to print out to have on hand FAST.