• Can somebody give me a step-by-step process on how to enable ps2 games to be played online on the ps3?

i read this but i don't know how to do that.
  • First off, you need to make a virtual memory card on the PlayStation 3. You do this in the Game menu under the Memory Card Utility. Once you have it made highlight the card and hit the triangle button- you can assign it a slot by going to "assign slots" in the menu that came up. Push right, highlight Slot 1 and hit the X.

Once you have that done write down the settings you have for the PlayStation 3 to go online (seeing as you won't be able to go back and forth adding as needed). You can get these by selecting Settings and Connection Status List" in the Network Settings area on the PS3. Now, put in whatever PlayStation 2 game you have with online play and go to the online portion.

When it asks you to select a connection you should only see the one choice, "make a new connection". This will take you to the area for setting up a PS2 online connection. Just put the information in the same spots it was for the PS3 and you should be good to go. The connection will save onto the virtual card.
  • thanks man it worked.