Give Thanks To STAFF Members
  • Thanks To STAFF Members

I would personally (electronically) like to thank Melinda S STAFF first and foremost for helping me out with a few questions/concerns that I have had.

Secondly I would like to thank Lyndon M STAFF, and Jim B STAFF for pointing me in the right direction on a few "mistakes" that I have made... And for recently granting a request I had made concerning my name change.

Well, I guess I have said my peace. So, thanks to all the STAFF members who have helped me... and to the ones who MAY help me in the future.

Keep up the great work here.

EVERYONE GIVE THEM SOME PROPS FOR HELPING YOU OUT WITH GAMES AND KEEPING US UP-TO-DATE ABOUT NEW GAMES AND SOFTWARE.

THEY DESERVE THAT MUCH AT LEAST...

COME ON!!! SHOW SOME LOVE HERE... DON'T BE SHY.
  • All the staff here at APi, THANKYOU..
    You lot do such a great job, and have in my opinion the best playstation and all round gaming forum on the net..
    I for one thoroughly appreciate all of you.. You have all earned my respect for sure...:)

So, Thankyou... And please, please keep up the good work...:D:D
  • Oh leprechaun (or should I say LEPRECHAUN) you know I was more than happy with the PM thanking me. No need to go and make it an entire thread.:)

I was glad to help ya out as best I could. It's my job.;)
  • Melinda S STAFF said:
    Oh leprechaun, you know I was more than happy with the PM thanking me. No need to go and make it an entire thread.

Well, Melinda ... In order for others to appreciate someone, they have to know that they can actually count on that person. And as far as I can see it, you and all the other members on the STAFF need to be visually and verbally recognized for all of ya'lls hard work and HOURS OF TIME that goes into doing what ya'll do.

So, if it's wrong for someone to give credit where credit is due ... then I don't wanna be right ... at the moment.

Once again, thanks to ALL THE STAFF MEMBERS for doing what you are great at doing. This site and message board/forum is running smoothly ... well, as far as we net-citizens know of that is.

~Until We Meet Again~

• Now I would like to give props to
    Mike C STAFF for taking his time to add one of my gamer reviews.

Thanks man, many kudos.
  • LEPRECHAUN said:

Now I would like to give props to Mike C STAFF for taking his time to add one of my gamer reviews.

Thanks man, many kudos.

I don't know about any other staff members, but I'm beginning to get a little jealous.

I need something to do for you so I get thanks as well.

(Honestly, you work in the background, quietly plugging away, and just because you don't advertise it, nobody recognises your worth...I feel so underappreciated :crybaby: lol)

Just messing :)
  • Jason F Staff said:
    I don't know about any other staff members, but I'm beginning to get a little jealous.

I need something to do for you so I get thanks as well.

Well, I don't know what there is for you to do Jason...

Everytime I have a question about something, you are not online,
    at that time. And someone else jumps on the wagon and takes
    care of it before you even have a chance to see it and respond.

Don't worry yourself though man, I'm not going anywhere anytime
    soon, I hope. And, I'm sure I'll have more concerns/questions.
  • LEPRECHAUN said:
    ...Don't worry yourself though man, I'm not going anywhere anytime
    soon, I hope. And, I'm sure I'll have more concerns/questions.

You better do as well, or else... :laugh:

Nah, seriously, I don't mind, I try to help best I can, but you're right, with me starting at Uni now, I'm not online until at night (British time) so by then questions have been answered by someone else.

I usually get left with questions I could never in a million squillion gagillion years answer, so even THEY get answered by other staff as well.

Plus, when I DO answer, I sometimes go a little OTT if you know what I mean when a simple yes or no would suffice :eek:
    (I'm so smart, I'm actually a bit dumb :laugh: lol)
  • Jason F Staff said:
    Plus, when I DO answer, I sometimes go a little OTT if you know what I mean when a simple yes or no would suffice.
    (I'm so smart, I'm actually a bit dumb. lol)

Don't sell yourself short man. Some people would rather have
    things "explained in detail," whereas others just want the
    simplistic answer.

It just takes practice to know who wants what...
  • (I'm so smart, I'm actually a bit dumb lol)

That sounds about right Jay....;):laugh:
    Only Kidding.....:D
  • robcoxy said:
    That sounds about right Jay....;):laugh:
    Only Kidding.....:D

You better be, or else...

You should know, for now and future reference, I've got both Jane and Mel on speed dial. You want them round again? This time they will make it hurt properly. So no pleasure pain thing, just pure 100% PAIN! :cool:
  • Jason F Staff said:
    You better be, or else...

You should know, for now and future reference, I've got both Jane and Mel on speed dial. You want them round again? This time they will make it hurt properly. So no pleasure pain thing, just pure 100% PAIN!

You wouldnt be so cruel........:cool:

Ermmmm would you.......

Jay.....:eek:
    Jay, please......

I'm sorry i didnt mean it.....
    Please...

Forgive me..... The fear i cant take it any more, i can see the pink belts already...... :o

Arrrggghhhhhhhh !!!!!! :crybaby:
  • robcoxy said:
    You wouldnt be so cruel........:cool:

Ermmmm would you.......

Jay.....:eek:...

Bow down to the, bow down to the king...

Triple Hs king of kings music is brilliant.
    Er where was I? Oh right, if you prove you are really sorry, then I might, and I mean MIGHT, let you off.

Although, I'd be disappointing the girls, and they've been sharpening their torture instruments as well... :laugh: mwahahahahahahahahaha

*hehem* yes, so in summary, repent and you will, probably, be forgiven.
  • Er where was I? Oh right, if you prove you are really sorry, then I might, and I mean MIGHT, let you off.

Ermmmm. I suppose i could let you win on Time Crisis 4. I suppose....;)

Although, I'd be disappointing the girls, and they've been sharpening their torture instruments as well...

They really are evil...!!! :eek:
  • Just had to clear something up here.

Girls do not fight with torture tools.;)
    All fighting in Girl World is done in a sneaky fashion.

Geez, haven't you guys seen Mean Girls?;)
  • God LL is gorgeous in that film. Then again, she's better looking in Herbie Full Loaded because she's got Red Hair again. I do love a girl with red hair ;) hehe.
  • Huh, well, I totally came here to thank someone for something.... but I got lost about halfway through the thread :P >.>
  • All fighting in Girl World is done in a sneaky fashion.

Dont scare me even more, Melinda....;)
    Jay's been doing too much of that lately..Lol...:)

God LL is gorgeous in that film.

Ermmmmm Yeahhhh !!!!!! :p

I do love a girl with red hair

Redheads are nice, but i love a brunette myself....;)
  • robcoxy said:
    ...Redheads are nice, but i love a brunette myself....;)

God, my ex was a brunette (possibly still is...don't know and don't particularly care either). Almost enough to put me off all girls with that color hair...I did say ALMOST :)
  • God, my ex was a brunette (possibly still is...don't know and don't particularly care either).

Thats the spirit....:)

Almost enough to put me off all girls with that color hair...I did say ALMOST

Phewww, I'm glad you said almost....Lol.... What dyu think of Blondes Jay ?????.....:confused: Not so sure myself, i suppose Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton are/were OK, cant think of anyone else.....:rolleyes:
  • robcoxy said:
    ...What dyu think of Blondes Jay ?????.....:confused: Not so sure myself, i suppose Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton are/were OK, cant think of anyone else.....:rolleyes:

Those are the only two blondes you could come up with? A woman who the song "Living Doll" was created for, and a woman that has more cents in her purse than her head? Honestly Rob, you need to get up to date more.
    Meg Ryan is alright I suppose. I like her more as an actress though than a WOWman, lol.

Blondes are my second fave by the way :)
  • robcoxy said:
    Dont scare me even more, Melinda....;)
    Jay's been doing too much of that lately..Lol...:)

Haha rob, I'm not saying that in order to scare you. I'm merely telling you the truth.;) The best villains sometimes can be women due to the fact that they are experts at being at war and being friends at the same time.

Er..not that I know from experience or anything.:eek:
  • Women can be totally evil - i know i am!!!

And i have been every hair colour under the sun and can definetly say - REDHEADS have more fun - Just ask Tiff ;)
  • Meg Ryan is alright I suppose. I like her more as an actress though than a WOWman, lol.

Who's Meg Ryan ????? Thats how up to date i am Lol....:rolleyes:

O yeah and WOWman, liked the touch.....;)

Blondes are my second fave by the way

Joint 2nd with Redheads for me, cant pick and choose.........:)

The best villains sometimes can be women due to the fact that they are experts at being at war and being friends at the same time.

Really, thats a useful skill i suppose.......Lol....

Er..not that I know from experience or anything.

Yes of course you dont Melinda, i've heard things........;)