GENJI - days of the sword
  • hello, im just curious about this game, actually i have been playing this for quite some time, and iits cool!! i have passed all the things..lots of fighting skills..and magic...but on this sequence, where in this big giant appears on the bridge...i cant even try to figure this out how to destroy it..even with 2 guys, becasue of his invisibility and speed??? i have tried everything to play longer time, and try to hit him at the back...but???any cheat on how to end this giant once and for all??? thanks and more power to all of you...adrian
  • Now, I am gonna assume you're no longer looking for help, but just in case you are, or in case someone else is looking for help, I am going to assume you mean the boss battle on Netherworld Gojo Bridge.

If this is true, continue reading, otherwise avoid checking the spoilers:

***SPOILERS BELOW***

***SPOILERS BELOW***

The main part of this battle is avoiding contact with the boss's attacks. Evasion is your top priority, followed by quick attacks. The best time for an attack is when he misses and the best place to attack is his back. If you connect, combo, otherwise back off and prepare for more evading. Remember that evasion is the key part of this battle. It's not too big of a deal who you use in this battle, but just be sure to avoid his attacks at all costs to survive this battle.

If that doesn't help you, then let me know.