WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 PS2 Game Help
  • If you need any help for the Sony PlayStation 2 video game WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007, please add your question below and one of our experts will answer it within 24 hours or less.
  • Play Station News said:
    If you need any help for the Sony PlayStation 2 video game WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007, please add your question below and one of our experts will answer it within 24 hours or less.

My question is this.. is there any way to wear a belt that i created on my wrestler when he is going to the ring in season mode. I made a great looking belt and i want to be able to wear it to the ring during my season. IF someone could help me out it would be great.
  • Hey, I see a cheat that i can't find. I've seen it somewhere else but it doesn't work. The cheat is L2, R2, up, down, circle, square, X, L1, R1. This is the cheat for unlimited exp for created superstar. Can u please let me know if you can figure it out, or find me another code!!
  • That code must be for a different edition of the game- I can't find that one for the 2007 Smackdown vs Raw. I didn't see any alternate codes either for this, I'm afraid.
  • how can i download that game
  • You won't find out how to download the game here, shoai- we are completely against any form of piracy here at Absolute PlayStation and that sort of thing definitely falls under that category.. If you look around online, however, you should be able to get the actual disc at a cheap price.