psp won"t turn on!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HELP! I am having a little probelm here,i didn"t on the psp,and it was showing the amber light color,i tried turning it on,and othing happens no green light no nothing..AND SOMEBODY HELP ME PLS!!I NEED TO HAVE IT DONE IN 3 DAYS!!I AM REALLY DESPERATE!PLS HELP!
  • Jerry, I'm not quite sure what you are asking here other than the PSP won't turn on. Could you try to explain in a bit more detail just what happened?
  • ok,u know the psp LED light?it is in amber colour,even when i"m not charging the psp.when i tried turning it on,nothing happens,the amber light just stays on there
  • is it because hhe battery is spoilt?do i need to change the battery?
  • That does sound like the battery has gone bad- just in case it is only a poor connection, however, try pulling the battery out first and place it back in, making sure everything is in the proper place and secure. If the same thing occurs after that change the battery.
  • nope,still doesn"t work,guess i"ll have to buy a new battery,anyway,thx for da help
  • JerrySong123 said:
    nope,still doesn"t work,guess i"ll have to buy a new battery,anyway,thx for da help

Well, I didn't notice the date your post was until I clicked the quote button.... but anyway, I always recommend cleaning the leads on both the battery and on the PSP from time to time... Do scrub it, obviously, but a light rubbing from a q-tip would do it wonders.

Granted, I can't say this was your problem, but I like to offer suggestions to not make you spend more money than you have to. If it doesn't work, at least you know it wasn't that.