Coyote Revenge Weekend VIP pass..
  • I recently brought and downloaded the new game pack for Motorstorm off the PS Store...

I straight away installed it and was looking forward to playing Motorstorm sometime..
    I just went to play it but first i downloaded the two new extra vehicles aswell..

And then i read that i should download the Motorstorm online update before i did any of this... By this time i had downloaded and installed both the two new vehicles and the Coyote Revenge weekend VIP pass game pack.

So i went and did the update and redownloaded and installed both items, thinking everything will be fine... The two new vehicles i have on the game fine, but there is no trace of any coyote revenge weekend VIP Pass on the game..(i havent tried playing the track online yet, but thats not what i'm confused about)...
    I thought that with the game pack came 9 extra races on the single player but there is nothing on the single player..No new tickets or anything....

So, i know i have the two new vehicles which i've only used online so far, and i will try and see if i can race the coyote revenge track online, but i'm just wondering how come there are no extra tickets on the single player, like i thought there would be....:confused:

Did i mess things up by not downloading the online update first, or am i speaking a load of rubbish...???

Any ideas and Help...:rolleyes:
  • You should try going into the Game Data section of the Game menu and delete the Coyote Weekend update. Then re-download and install it by going to your download history in the store. They said right in the description for the Coyote Weekend update to do the online update of Motorstorm itself first before buying and installing the package from the store.
  • You should try going into the Game Data section of the Game menu and delete the Coyote Weekend update. Then re-download and install it by going to your download history in the store.

Ok i'll do that. Thanks Lyn...:)

They said right in the description for the Coyote Weekend update to do the online update of Motorstorm itself first before buying and installing the package from the store.

Sorry i skipped that part...Lol...:rolleyes:
  • robcoxy said:
    Sorry i skipped that part...Lol...:rolleyes:

You see, that's why at school/college/university, they ALWAYS teach you to read EVERYTHING all the way through before filling anything out (or in this case downloading anything).

You'll read everything first next time before making the same mistake, ay Rob? ;)
  • You see, that's why at school/college/university, they ALWAYS teach you to read EVERYTHING all the way through before filling anything out (or in this case downloading anything).

They told me that at school or college...Damn i must have skipped that part Lol.....:laugh:

You'll read everything first next time before making the same mistake, ay Rob?

As long as I have you guys, i'll never make another mistake ever...;)

I appreciate your input Jason, Thankyou...:D